Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY By placing an order with Tissue Solutions, the Client agrees to the following:
1. Materials provided by Tissue Solutions shall only be used for research and not for therapeutic or diagnostic use in humans.
2. Tissue Solutions warrants that the Materials have been obtained with any necessary informed consent, or authorization required.
3. Client agrees to use the Materials in a safe manner in compliance with all laws and regulations for the use of human biomaterials applicable in Client’s country.
4. Client agrees to dispose of any remaining Material in accordance with applicable laws and regulations at the end of the research for which the Material is being used.
5. THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THAT THE USE OF THE MATERIAL WILL NOT INFRINGE UPON ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER RIGHTS, OR THAT THE MATERIALS WILL NOT POSE A HEALTH OR SAFETY RISK.
6. Recipient and recipient’s institution will indemnify and hold harmless Tissue Solutions Ltd, its employees, agents, representatives and affiliates against any and all claims arising from recipient’s acceptance and/or use and storage of the Materials. We cannot certify that the tissue is free of infectious or otherwise pathogenic agents and therefore appropriate precautions must be used when handling the tissue at all times.
7. Material may not be transferred to any other Third Party unless this Third Party is conducting research on behalf of the Client.
8. Tissue Solutions reserves the right at any time after receipt of any order to accept, decline, or limit the order for any reason whatsoever.
9. Complaints Procedure: The quality of our products is our highest priority. We ask our clients to inspect the material upon arrival for any faults or defects either with the material itself or as a result of improper packaging or damage during transportation. We hope that clients understand we cannot retain liability for the quality of our products once they have been in your possession for more than a reasonable amount of time. Therefore, all issues with products should be logged with Tissue Solutions within one week of receipt unless prior different agreements are made.