A leukopak is an enriched leukapheresis product collected from normal peripheral blood.
It is composed of a variety of blood cells including monocytes, lymphocytes, platelets, plasma, and red cells. A leukopak contains a higher concentration of cells as compared to standard venipuncture collection methods or buffy coat products and is useful for researchers looking for a large number of cells from a single donor.
- Fresh or cyropreserved leukopaks available
- Collected under IRB approved donor consent in an FDA registered, cGMP/cGTP compliant donor center
- Ability to customize collection, processing and packaging
- Access to donors with a wide variety of demographics, including HLA typed donors
- Ability to recall donors upon request
- Matched sets available with various cell types isolated from the same donor
We also offer mobilized leukopaks whereby donors are stimulated to produce a large number of hematopoietic and progenitor stem cells and mobilizes them into the peripheral blood stream where they are collected via leukopheresis.
Full serology screening is performed with each donation.