Our list of banked samples is constantly expanding. If we do not have what you are looking for already banked, then we will find it from a new source. Our team can perform feasibility studies for specimens perceived to be difficult to obtain. We can also project manage prospective collections at one of our collaborating hospitals. So, if you are struggling to meet specific inclusion/exclusion criteria, just speak with our team who will provide an accurate assessment of project timeline.
- Pathology verified frozen and FFPE tissues are available, from a wide range of disease states.
- We can supply matched tumour and NAT (normal adjacent tissue) from the same donor and
meet your % tumour requirements.
- Surgical samples are typically frozen within 15–30 minutes of resection and are usually supplied
as blocks, although slides and TMA formats are also available
Disease areas include:
- Cancer — Breast, Pancreas, Prostate, Uterine, Glioblastoma, Melanoma, Head & neck, Bladder,
Liver, Kidney, Lung, Ovarian etc
- Autoimmune disorders — MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), IBD etc
- CNS/Neurodegeneration — Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Schizophrenia, Depression, Brain tumours
- Inflammation — Osteoarthritis (OA), Asthma, COPD, Psoriasis, Atopic Dermatitis etc.
- Cardiovascular — PAOD, heart muscle, valves, blood vessels and arteries etc
- Metabolic Disorders — Diabetes (types I and II), Obesity
- Infectious Disease — fungal nails, bloods from various infectious diseases (e.g. HIV, HCV etc)
- Blood Disorders — Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL), Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL),
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Control Samples (non—diseased) — normal adjacent tissues from surgical resection and
- Non—diseased samples — full FDA and/or EMEA panels
- Body Fluids — Bloods, Plasma, Serum, Bone marrow, Urine, Saliva, Sputum, Synovial fluid,
Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) and Ascites etc
For more information please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)141 299 0055 Fax: +44 (0)141 299 0054