COVID-19 Samples for Research
- June 1, 2020
- Posted by: Gemma Fulton
- Category: News
Advance your COVID-19 Research with Positive and Negative SARS-CoV-2 Samples
Scientists and researchers from across the globe are working hard to develop tests, treatments, and vaccines for COVID-19. The team at Tissue Solutions remains committed to helping support scientists’ vital research into COVID-19.
We have been working closely with our sources and collection sites to ensure the safe and ethical collection of COVID-19 samples, as well as increasing sample availability by processing whole blood into plasma and serum samples.
We can now provide a broader range of COVID-19 positive and negative samples from hospitalized donors, remnant specimens, or collection sites:
- Cryopreserved plasma, serum, and PBMCs from positive and convalescent donors
- Fresh whole blood from positive donors
- RNA extracted from nasal and throat swabs from positive donors
- Diagnostic remnants from positive and negative donors
- Stool samples from positive donors
- Nasopharyngeal (NP) swabs from positive and negative donors
- Saliva collections from positive donors
- Serial collections – 4 times points (matched serum, NP swab, DBS, saliva)
- Post-mortem tissue from positive donors
As always, our Business Development team is available to assist you with your COVID-19 sample requests. Please contact us for more information.