Human Cell Bioassays for Oncology
Robust predictive human cell bioassays support faster development of pre-clinical trials, thereby saving time and money.
Tissue Solutions can support your oncology drug R&D by providing:
- Fresh viable tumour tissues and bloods shipped directly to your lab.
- 3D bio-printed micro tumour models in 6/48/96 well plates for high throughput drug screening.
- Cryopreserved dissociated tumour cells and associated cells
- Plates and cryovials of primary cancer cells.
- Blood cells for immuno-oncology experiments: neutrophils, T-cells, dendritic, NK, M1/M2 cells & others
- Evaluation of inflammatory/immune response (CD14+, macrophage, dendritic cell-based mechanisms)
- Cytotoxicity models: stem cell, hepatic (organoid or primary cell), neurotoxicity, viability, apoptosis etc.
If you think any of these options will help your research or would like to ask about custom assay development then please do get in touch and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.