FDA / EMEA Panel of Normal Tissues
The FDA recommends the inclusion of full tissue cross—reactivity data for successful therapeutic antibody IND submissions. We supply all of the high quality normal tissues required for both the FDA and EMEA tissue panels. All samples are ethically obtained with full donor or donor family consent, from post-mortem or surgical sources as required.
We tailor each panel to suit your requirements in terms of:-
- Age range and sex of the donors
- Racial backgrounds (Caucasian, Asian, African—American etc.)
- Preservation method (flash frozen in liquid nitrogen, slow freezing, dry ice freezing,
OCT embedding, FFPE)
- Number of blocks per tissue
- Full and partial panels in terms of donor and tissue numbers
The standard clinical information will include demographic data (age, sex, ethnicity), cause of death, date of procurement and Post—Mortem Interval (if appropriate), and an H&E slide is provided of every tissue. Additional donor information can be provided on request.
For more information please contact us:
Tel: +44 (0)141 299 0055 Fax: +44 (0)141 299 0054