Tissue Solutions (www.tissue-solutions.com) is a leading provider of human bio-specimens for researchers worldwide which are used by our clients to develop and test new therapies. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and provide the pharmaceutical and biotech industries with high quality sample sets from a global network of more than 150 sources. Samples include diseased and normal tissue in fresh, frozen, and FFPE formats. We guarantee samples with the highest possible ethical compliance, offering reliable and efficient sourcing of biological material globally.
To support our continued growth this is a new position for a Sales Administrator – Quotation Specialist.
- You will be primarily responsible for handling straightforward price and requests for quotes (RFQ’s) from our Business Development team and overseas Sales Distributors, via email or over the phone and following up on pending or issued quotations.
- Focus on straightforward quotation enquiries for standard products & services.
- Prepare pricing and lead-time from standard price lists from suppliers, ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Manage stock and pricing information from our suppliers ensuring it is in a format that is readily accessible to our overseas Distributors and Business Development Team.
- Proactively engage with Distributors using phone and email, to identify current and future requirements.
- When applicable handle requests for information (e.g., shipping/delivery dates)
- Actively utilize our database to record activities, ensuring contact details are accurate, duplicates are removed, new information is added and accurate call / visit logs are entered.
Good administration, oral and written communication skills, along with a head for figures are essential. You need to be a highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to think innovatively and work independently. Other key skills needed are:
- Approximately 3 years of sales management experience. Quoting experience strongly preferred.
- Ideally a qualification in life sciences or experience in sales for a life science company.
- Ability to motivate distributors and effectively engage with customers. You need to be commercially astute with strong negotiating, relationship and networking skills.
- Reasoning Ability to solve practical customer problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions, data and details furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to work with people across different cultures and nationalities.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer quotes/contracts, marketing materials, and customer tissue specifications. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
If you would like to apply then please send your covering letter, CV along with details of salary expectations to email@example.com.